Montgomery Self Storage is located in the “picture postcard” village of Montgomery, NY.
We have been serving the greater Hudson Valley since 2005. Our facility is new and growing thanks to the high demand for self storage.
Being family owned and operated enables us to be more flexible and competitive with our pricing.
Owner John J. O’Brien and his wife Stella support the Montgomery, NY community.
Montgomery NY Self Storage is a proud supporter of the St. Pat’s Ramble and Hudson Valley Honor Flight. These organizations help the local community and support and honor our military veterans.
Montgomery Self Storage is family-owned and operated.
- “It’s a great place to store your belongings!”
- “They keep the property looking great.”
- “I’m a pack rat and they’ve definitely helped me free up some room in my apartment.”
- “I like that they offer a good range of unit sizes. Sometimes you just wish you had an extra closet.”
- “Great folks, I always prefer a mom and pop operation rather than the big chains!”
Our facility is located right off Route 17K and is surrounded by local shops and restaurants.
Our location enables you to multi-task in our lovely village! We offer great specials. We look forward to serving you!
9 Factory Street
Montgomery, NY 12549
Phone: (845) 457-6229
Fax: (845) 457-6243
10 am to 6 pm – Weekdays
10 am to 3 pm – Saturdays
24/7 Unit Access
Seven Days a Week