Don’t stress out over not having enough space in your home. Items tend to accumulate over time, creating chaos. Pack up stuff that you don’t use that often and take the boxes to storage. You’ll feel better about having less clutter in your home.
Who is not short on space? Most of us have a ton of stuff with nowhere to put it. A self-storage unit is a perfect solution. Take inventory of all your possession. Determine what is need and what you can box up and take to storage.
Organize your belongings. If you haven’t used something for a long time, store it and retrieve when you need it.
- Frequently Used: Keep items that you use frequently.
- Consolidate Like Items: Store things such as auto care, gardening, and sports equipment in groups together.
- Bulkier Items: Store bulkier items such as tools, bicycles, lawn mowers or snow-blowers in storage.
- Rarely Used: Place rarely used items, such as holiday decorations or snow tires in storage.
Stop bringing more stuff home. Use what you already have and repurpose items whenever you can. Avoiding buying new items will also help save you money.
Take a proactive approach to reducing clutter, take 15 minutes each night to tidy up. When things are in their proper place life is less stressful.
Here are the top benefits of having a self-storage unit.
Having your items in a secure, protected and convenient location give you the flexibility to access your possession without taking up space in your home. Take comfort in knowing your valuables are safe and secure.
Adding an addition or garage to your home can be costly. For many a self-storage unit works well for your budget and can be temporary. Self-storage is incredibly affordable and convenient.
Self-storage units typically offer 24-7 access, giving you the opportunity to get to any of your items whenever needed. With self-storage units, you know exactly where everything is.
No matter how big or small your items are, there is a storage solution for you. Storage units come in a variety of sizes and prices, so you can get the unit that fits your needs.
Having a hard time letting go of things go? The money has already been spent, it’s best to just let go and make better spending decisions in the future.
- Trash or recycle items you’ve decided to toss.
- Pack up items to be donated in your car and drop them off at the nearest donation center.
- Set aside items you plan to sell at an upcoming yard sale, online, or local consignment stores. If you are planning to have a yard sale, schedule it now.
Evaluate, Eliminate, and Reduce Clutter. Not only will you feel more relaxed, but you’ll be able to enjoy life better.
About Montgomery Self Storage NY
Montgomery Self Storage is located in the “picture postcard” village of Montgomery, NY. We have been serving the greater Hudson Valley since 2005. Our facility is new and growing thanks to the high demand for self storage. Being family owned and operated enables us to be more flexible and competitive with our pricing. Our facility is located right off Route 17K and is surrounded by local shops and restaurants. Our location enables you to multi-task in our lovely village! We offer great specials. We look forward to serving you!